Welcome to Kulzer Online Learning
This website gives you immediate access to our multimedia training library where you can learn about new techniques and products.
Earn interactive CE credit by participating in live webinars. Earn self-study CE credit by viewing the on-demand webinars.
Air Polishing vs. Aqueous Powder Streaming
Presenter: Melissa Obrotka, RDH, BBA, ICP
CE Credits: 1 CEU
Upon completion of this CE webinar, attendees will be able to:
• Understand the differences behind stain removal and biofilm management.
• Comprehend the differences between first-generation air polishing devices and the newer powder streaming devices.
• Identify which air abrasive powders are best for stain removal, biofilm decontamination or both.
• Benefits of treating the dental implant population with aqueous powder streaming.
• Introduction to adjuncts that improve debridement for both the patient and clinician when practicing aqueous powder streaming.
• Implement a new process of dental hygiene care workflow.
Flexitime® Fast & Scan
Kulzer introduces the first powder-free scannable impression material, Flexitime® Fast & Scan VPS produces highly accurate impressions that can be scanned in the office or at the lab, allowing for CAD-CAM fabrication of the final restoration.